Aaron Babycz Painting is a customer service focused company. We provide the customer with the most rewarding painting experience possible. With attention to detail, hospitality and integrity!
Here are our most Frequently Asked Questions below.
1. How long have you been in business?
Answer: Since 1996
2. Are you Insured?
Answer: Yes, we carry two million dollars in liability.
3. What are your hours of operation?
Answer: Our typical day begins at 8:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm. However, we alter hours if the job requires it.
4. Are your employees full or part Time?
Answer: Aaron Babycz Painting has fulltime and part time employees depending on what the job requires.
5. How many employees can I expect on my job?
Answer: As many as it takes to get the job completed in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Small jobs would typically have two and three or more on larger jobs.
6. Will you complete my job from start to finish without interruptions?
Answer: Yes. We believe that every customer is equally important and we would not jeopardize our relationship with an interruption.
7. When should I expect an estimate?
Answer: You will usually receive a printed proposal on the spot with a 5 page reference list.
19125 N. Territorial Rd. Chelsea, MI 48118